Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Weekend Gone

Time flies when you're having fun! I spent another weekend fighting with programming problems. I was stuck on one and ended up having to email the instructor for help. Of course it was a stupid mistake on my part - but it's working now. I did have Saturday pretty much off as I was waiting for an answer from the instructor, so I sat down and made a Christmas sock from a pattern that Heather found for me. I took a picture of it-pretty cool - red, white, and blue with a snowman (as you know - two of my favorite things). Anyway, I'll post the picture. I also took a picture of the "self portrait" I told you about so you can see what I'm doing in "college". That's about it - fought with Sam all weekend when I wasn't in front of the computer. I'm really tired of being taken advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment