Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pondering

It's Thursday! One of my favorite days. Time to do a little "pondering" with Brenda from Ponderings of an Author.  


Her rules are really easy:

1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in her sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Go back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list on Brenda's.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!

This Week's prompt:  

Skirt

I absolutely LOVE skirts and wear them all the time. I especially enjoy pairing them with boots. Something like this. 

<-->

Or this

-->

 

Then there's Christmas tree skirts - like this one that I just finished.

 

All pictures from Pinterest!

 

 

 

Then, there's "skirting the issue." I try not to do that. I'm more of a "tackle it head on" type of person.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you added the pictures. Mine looks boring compared to yours and Brenda's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirts and boots look great together, with my denim I wear cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... I think you just came up with another word with dual meanngs......

    Thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of skirts and boots, but hate wearing skirts myself. Go figure. The tree skirt is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete