As I sit here at my desk, feeling stuffed from eating lunch, I think I need to start trying to lose weight again. I know I can do it - have proved it before - know what I need to do but just don't seem to have the ambition to actually do it. So I'll send this out into cyberspace and maybe if I actually read it in print, it'll sink in - so:
OK, I'm not fat but I could definitely stand to lose 10 pounds.
Maybe even 15
I admit that I was TOO thin when I was young but I'd like to at least weigh what I did when I was 9 months pregnant.
That would take 20 pounds.
It's really not that hard to lose the first 10.............don't eat lunch at work, or if I must, bring something from home.
Lots of salads - not so much dressing.
Veggies - love em - and just planted all kinds of them - that makes it even easier.
I'd have to give up my coffee creamer to lose the 20 - not so sure it'd be worth it - after all, we all have to have something to indulge in.
I could do the 15 easily enough if I'd start the tae bo again. Billy is GOOD!
Need to make a plan and stick with it.
Plan it out in excel - daily food logs - weight loss goals and tracking sheets -
Look at it in black and white - EVERY DAY
Set a date to start - ok - Monday - after last final - will give me a couple of weeks to get into a routine before summer classes start. Gonna do it.
I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment