Saturday, December 31, 2011

Six Word Saturday

The new grill is put together!

10 comments:

  1. I'll be right over for dinner! (see that was 6 too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, six words really. Lets see if I can,
    My life is to busy today.

    How is that? My husband had the chain saw going and guess who is supposed to be dragging limbs and I am on the computer.
    Have a wonderful New Year, you get a new baby this year so that makes it already the best.
    I have enjoyed meeting you and I look forward to getting better acquainted in the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice! I hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and on the menu is?????
    Hope you had a sensational New Years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex and I just want to wish you a very happy & healthy new year. May it be filled with only good things. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic. Happy New Year! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, what is the first thing you'll be grilling? (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, pretty! I do love a new grill. We're at the stage with ours that we're holding it together, barely, and hoping we can hold off on a replacement for a bit. But your new grill is so shiny...

    Thanks for playing 6WS and enjoy your dinners!

    ReplyDelete