Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Getting There

This is  what the living room side did look like.
Living room side in process
Living room side as of today

Kitchen side - uncovering


This is what we found!
Stripping!

Stripped
Kitchen side today  - still a long way to go.
 This project is taking a looooooooooooong time! But I think it will be worth it - we're going to put some kind of onlay in the middle of the two white panels and leave the woodwork and doors natural. Have to have the bottom drawers and door built - which of course, takes money - hopefully with my tax refund!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... I love what you are doing/have done... That's alot of work but will be worth it when it's finished... Congrats.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's turning out great...I'll look forward to seeing the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be worth it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's coming along...can't believe what a treasure that is! Can't wait to see the final product. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks like you are doing a great project! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love renovation projects especially seeing the before and after, and your looks like it is going to be beautiful when finished. I have so many projects around here, but I keep putting them off, thanks for the motivation.
    Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me such a sweet note.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Good luck with it.

    I saw your pictures. Is your son in the Air Force? My husband is and we were stationed in England for 3 years. We're in Oklahoma now :)

    ReplyDelete