Ok - I simply cannot figure this out. I can "reply" to comments on other people's blogs but I can't reply to any comments on mine! If I hit the "delete" button it does come up and work (at least I think it would, I always cancel because I definitely do not want to delete anyone's comment) but absolutely NOTHING happens when I hit reply! Does anyone have any ideas? I know it's working for some of you since I've seen some replies posted on other blogs.
It might have something to do with your comment settings? I have absolutely no idea though, just throwing out suggestions. :)
ReplyDeleteNo idea. I just noticed this reply button on a few blogs in the past few days. Is it new or am I just stunned?
ReplyDeleteKim - it's new but it still won't work on my blog. I can reply on other people's but not mine. I checked blogger buzz and all my settings are what they should be!!!
ReplyDeletesounds like a kink in the system. I would send some feedback to Blogger...they may a few wrinkles to iron out still, or there may in fact be something you need to amend/add in your settings.
ReplyDeleteI don't often go look at my own blog ... and was out of town/away from my blog since Thursday. This is the first I've seen/heard about the reply feature. How cool! I've wanted a way to reply ... and now it looks like blogger has given us that option. *IF* it works, that is! ;-)
ReplyDelete