Nothing like waiting for my last day off to start working on the kitchen cabinet. Thought it was a matter of lightly sanding before I could start painting the inside and it turned into quite a project. Biz decided to scrape all of the old paint off. Needless to say - no painting has been done yet but it will get there.
The cats spent the day curled up on the couch - together. Guess they wanted to stay out of the way.
These two would never admit they like each other - notice how they are back to back! Also notice how the Queen gets the fuzzy blanket!





We just got a new kitty a month ago. My older cat pretends the kitten doesn't exist and the kitten hisses. I am hoping it gets better.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your kitchen cabinets.
I'm impressed that you'd even attempt that.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com