The Rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
- I'm old
- I come from the hills of TN/VA
- I lost one sister to a bad car accident she was 16 and I was 12
- 12 years later I lost my other sister - she was 26 and I was 24
- 12 years more and I was 36 - didn't think I would make it through that year but I did.
- I have 2 wonderful kids,1 wonderful sil and 1 wonderful dil.
-
I am about to become a grandmother for the first time.
- I work at a state university
- Pizza is my favorite food
- I love to can my own vegetables in the summertime
- Green is my favorite color.
Here are the questions I was asked: (with my answers)
1. Wine or beer? I can drink a beer in the summer when it's really hot but have never really acquired a taste for it. I do enjoy a glass of wine now and then.
2. Hot or cold? - hot
3. Black or white?- black - makes you look thinner
4. Spring or Fall? - spring - love when nature starts to come back to life
5. AC or windows? - I much prefer windows.
6. Heater or fire? - Fire - I soooo miss my woodstove!
7. Carpet or hard-wood floors? Hard-wood - it's the first thing that I noticed about this house.
8. Roses or Tulips? - Tulips (see #4)
9. Dog or cat? - Hard one - I love dogs and have one but I also have 2 cats. I actually didn't like cats until I let my kids have a kitten and it of course became mine - I've had cats ever since.
10. Curtains or shades? - I like curtains but I have to say that I prefer shades - I like to let the light in.
11. Shoes or barefoot? - Barefoot!
So here is whom I am tagging......
Connie at The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau
Donna at My Life, One Story at a Time
Karen at 21 Wits, by Karen
Kerry at It's the Little Things
Whispering Writer at Airing My Dirty Laundry one Sock at a Time
The Family at Once Upon a Family
Brenda at It's all Good
Leigh at Poonapalooza
Cathy at Cathy Kennedy's Blog
Julie at Taking the Fat out of Skinny
Empty Nester at One Flew Over the Empty Nest
and Here are your questions:
1. City or country?
2. Laptop or desktop?
3. Grass yard or concrete?
4. Potatoes or rice?
5. Meat or vegetables?
6. Upstairs bedroom or downstairs bedroom?
7. Garage or carport?
8. Drive or fly?
9. Talk or text?
10. Shower or bath?
11. Ford or Chevy?
Have fun!
Hi There, Just stopping by to say HI.... Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. We had a great trip--but it's nice to get home. I'm trying to catch up on some blog posts...
ReplyDeleteDon't we just love those Virginia and Tennessee mountains!!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Oh wow, I'm sorry about your sisters.
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me!
oh fun!! I'll get on this as soon as I can!
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me! I have done a few of these posts lately, they are fun. I'm sorry to hear about your sisters. So very sad.
ReplyDeleteGood for you btw for canning your own vegetables, how do you do that?
Thanks for tagging me! This will be a first for me. I'm gonna try to get it worked up today to post. Wow, I was surprised to read of your heartaches losing two sisters! I can't imagine. That's precious, your first grandbaby will be born soon. With two daughters married, then it's only a matter of time (hopefully) before we'll have the same good news. God bless!
ReplyDelete