Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

Time to head over to Mama M's at My Little Life for 5 question Friday!









Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear and LINK UP!

Questions for Friday, February 17th: (Special thanks to Gasfamily (@gasfamily) from The Gas Family, Courtney (@mom2xover2002) from Mom Times Two , Jennifer (@jenniferovery) from The Days of a SAHM, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon my Dust, and Amy (@amy_mcmommy) from Mac or Cheesy for their question suggestions! Mama M. would love to link you in a future 5QF, so go on over to her community or watch for her Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos her and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
I clean something - doesn't matter what room, closet, floor, garage.... just something.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
Just another day here.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
No hubs - but I tend to get a lot more done when the Biz is gone.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
When I crawl into my bed at the end of the day and can finally relax.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
Karaoke?  That would be a definite NONE.

 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite time of day is the morning. I love the peace and quiet, a good cup of coffee, and time to reflect before I begin the work of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami, When I'm upset, the best thing I can do to feel better is so get outside and take a walk. Nature is my cure-all...

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy
    P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take off your Word Verification. The words are just too hard to read. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete