We also have a flagpole at our home. I love showing our pride in this country. I noticed you posted on your profile that you're "stuck" in Illinois!! (You made me chuckle....thanks!)
Stuck for sure - My parents moved back to VA as soon as my dad retired and I was left all alone here raising my kids. Now both kids grown, son in AF (England right now - also part of the reason why I like to have the flag displayed) and daughter lives about 40 miles from me. I can't up an leave her here like my parent's did. Won't.
We also have a flagpole at our home.
ReplyDeleteI love showing our pride in this country.
I noticed you posted on your profile that you're "stuck" in Illinois!!
(You made me chuckle....thanks!)
Stuck for sure - My parents moved back to VA as soon as my dad retired and I was left all alone here raising my kids. Now both kids grown, son in AF (England right now - also part of the reason why I like to have the flag displayed) and daughter lives about 40 miles from me. I can't up an leave her here like my parent's did. Won't.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful night shots. Happy RT.
ReplyDeleteMine's here.
Glad to have you on board for the challenge :) I will have a link list up quite soon, ready for the start week.
ReplyDeleteVery serene and peaceful looking photos.
ReplyDeleteRuby Red Tuesday
Your flagpole? Good for you!
ReplyDeleteGIFTS
I’ve nothing to give but my heart and head;
No colors have I but yellow and red.
Please take what I give as tokens of peace:
And with these small gifts may your joy increase!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Red Temple Altar