Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So far - so good

Ok, day 1 of the challenge was ok. I had 2 apples at work, then had to go to Biz's mom's house for dinner but I did ok. I had 1/2 of a pork steak, some brussell sprouts and a few fried potatoes - I turned the pie down. When I got home I had some grapes before bed. This morning I weighed in at 168.4 which is a 1.6 loss from yesterday. That may sound like a lot but it's not. With me, I've found that the first 5 pounds comes off really quick when I stop using salt. I didn't have time to do tae bo last night because of the dinner but I plan on doing it tonight. I've also parked at the far end of the parking lot these past two mornings so I have to walk a litter further to get into work - every little bit helps (I hope).

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update ... keep up the good work ... I know that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices so far ! It will all add up to a great loss !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say welcome as my newest follower. Thank you, Yes, that is why my chickens are in my back yard and not out in the pasture, as we have caught 35 foxes. So It is safer where they are. But I could have bigger coop and more hens if I moved them out in the pasture. So who knows. :)
    The skunks dig in under the fence and come in the yard.
    Good luck on your Christmas Dress Challenge. I have thought and thought about joining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on making better choices on Day 1. Keep up the great work and you will be in that dress in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for coming over to my new blog and encouraging me.
    It's not so easy to find time to do this, but I already can see how I am much more disciplined now, because I have you guys all watching me. hahaha
    How is it doing at your place? Have you been able to do some more exercise? I find that always the hardest.
    I'm very happy to be part of this challenge. Hope we all get to accomplish our goals! Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete