Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 2 day 1

I'm so glad to be able to report that I DID tae bo last night! Woke up this morning with some sore muscles - sore in a good way though - nothing that will interfere with life - just my body telling me that I need to do this a lot more.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've never tried it.

    Glad you're going to participate in the HP-I try to always have the questions on my blog just after midnite (EST) on Tuesdays..it gives people a whole day to think.

    I read your profile...my hubs would say he's stuck in NJ...he's a Tennessee boy and would love to get back there one of these days. Or at least somewhere south. Me too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! The first time is always the hardest, once you get going it's easier stay going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! sore is almost always a good thing! keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I really need to get my body moving more.

    ReplyDelete