Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Coffee Chat

Time for the Coffee Chat! If you'd like to join, head over to Leslie's at Time out for Mom.


The topic is: 
 "The Most Romantic Character... Ever?"

This one is easy. Without a doubt that would be - drum roll please - SAM ELLIOTT!
With that voice and that wonderful grin - not to mention one of the best chests I've ever seen on a man......OMG - anytime he wants to!
I grew up watching westerns and Sam Elliott makes one of the best cowboys I've ever seen - other than John Wayne of course. But Sam's also good in other types of movies too. Prancer comes to mind - didn't you just want to move into that little house and help him raise those kids? I did.

5 comments:

  1. Sam certainly has the charm to sweep a lady right off her feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Richard Gere when he walks in that factory in that sexy white dress uniform and sweeps Debra Winger off her feet? I could watch that scene over and over again.....Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh....Sam! Yes.
    I just got shivers thinking about that voice. :)

    plus, he's the cowboy type, which to me is the ultimate Male.
    Oh boy...I gotta go watch Roadhouse or Mask...or Tombstone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad to say I had to google the name...Seems like a good choice I guess. I am not so much up on hunky men for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nailed it, and he keeps on getting better with age.

    ReplyDelete