Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old,
Heather over at Acting Balanced posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link
up your post answers! Since Java is back , Heather has changed the name of her hop to "Monday Quiz About Me."
This weeks Questions:
1. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Sausage, black olives, peppers, and extra cheese.
2. What is the strangest name you've ever heard for a child? Xavier - the son of a friend named his son that - I think it's a little strange.
3. What is the best vacation you've ever gone on? Spring break way back in 1979 - Daytona, Clearwater and Tampa.
4. What is your favorite quick summer meal? Taco salad
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
My #5:I forgot my phone Friday and felt totally lost all day. First thing I did when I got to work was e-mail my kids to tell them if they needed me, they'd have to call work. My kids are 29 and 27 - and the 27 year old is in England! So my question is: Are you helpless without your phone?

I do not have a cell phone so I guess my answer to that is no.
ReplyDeleteI have a cell phone but I rarely use it. I make sure it is in my purse at all times for emergency.
ReplyDeleteI have a cell phone, but I rarely use mine. I'm like Beth and keep it mostly for emergencies. I hate talking on the phone anyway-- That comes from my years of working as a receptionist!
ReplyDeletehmmm actually i don't use my phone near as much since i have been only using a cell phone--for one thing i still don't know how to really use all of it--oh and yeah, i love taco salad :)
ReplyDeleteI am not helpless when I am without my phone. In fact, I go days without making or receiving calls on my phone. Strange since I used to be so attached to it.
ReplyDeleteNope not any more when I had my business I had to have access to me at all times but now there is days the phone never rings and I will text the kids because they will answer a text but not my calls :(
ReplyDeleteso No on the phone.