Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Hops 1

Friday Hops

First I'm heading over to Follow Friday Four Fill In at Hilary's



This week’s statements:
  1. Somehow____ comes naturally to me
  2. I could spend hours in a ____ store
  3. If money and time were no consideration, today I would ____________________and _____________________.
  4. You should always take time to _______________
.
My Answers:
  1. Somehow canning comes naturally to me (I grew up doing it and just can't understand why everyone doesn't).
  2. I could spend hours in an antique store - just wish I could afford more.
  3. If money and time were no consideration today I would quit my job and become a stay at home crafter.
  4. You should always take time to enjoy life - you only get one shot at it.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! Very good process and you worked through your statements! I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like getting to know you better with these blog hops! I will have to join in next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canning! I would love to learn how to do that --- it is such a great way to have homemade food that tastes great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your #4 is very true....we only have one shot.. we got to make it count! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canning! I would love to learn more about it. I'm not sure if I know all the benefits.

    ReplyDelete