Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old,
Heather over at Acting Balanced posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link
up your post answers! Since Java is back , Heather has changed the name of her hop to "Monday Quiz About Me."
1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Hard one. I suppose that it has but what book? There is, of course, the Bible, then Johnny Got His Gun, and many, many more that I could list ending with Brenda's last book Skewered Halo. Books that provoke thought - cause you to think about the world and how you fit into it, what you can do to help others - I believe those change your life.
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child? Believe it or not, I'd have to go with Monopoly.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet? So many! Really it's just too hard to choose.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself... I love to cook, I enjoy my job, and I think the educational system in this country is going downhill.
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child? Believe it or not, I'd have to go with Monopoly.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet? So many! Really it's just too hard to choose.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself... I love to cook, I enjoy my job, and I think the educational system in this country is going downhill.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
I just found out I'm going to be a grandma again! It made my weekend. I also got to Skype with my don, dil, and grandson yesterday and watch the little guy crawling! What was the highlight of your weekend?

The highlight of me weekend was a visit from my 2 granddaughters. They actually fell asleep waiting for their parents to come pick them up. They both really enjoy the bubble baths at Grammy's. We have a rule that says "What happens at Grammy's stays at Grammy's.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your news! The highlight of my weekend was our picnic beside the pier.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So far the art class I took Saturday was my week's highlight.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great news! The highlight of my weekend is I guess today (our weekends are Sunday/Monday) We were supposed to leave for vacation yesterday morning, but my husband's car broke down Friday afternoon! The dealer says the part they need will be in Thursday, but he can get a loaner for the week so we can leave for our vacation tonight!
ReplyDeletethe highlight of my weekend was getting two new kittens!
ReplyDeleteThe highlight of my weekend was getting my hot water leak fixed.
ReplyDeleteMonopoly is a great game to play. Thanks for participating in the MQAM.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a new baby in the family spending time with my grand baby was my high light as well
ReplyDelete