Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Coffee Chat

Time for the Coffee Chat! If you'd like to join, head over to Leslie's at Time out for Mom.


The topic is: "What makes you lose track of time? "
The answer to that would be lots of things! 

Like blogging - and visiting everyone else's blogs - that can take forever. 

Trying to clean out the inbox - another task that usually requires a couple of hours at least. 

Reading - I can get lost in a book very easily. 

And then there's crocheting - definitely one of my biggest time hogs. 

Of course, I have to list online browsing (notice I say browsing instead of shopping). There's lots of things I would love to have out there cyber space and I hate to admit that I will sometimes spend hours just "dream shopping." 

Skyping! Love that.

Gardening - and I am sooooooooo ready to spend hours and hours in my garden! 

Many, many things make me lose track of time. Just looking at this list makes me wonder how I ever find time for anything else.
 

7 comments:

  1. Just think how much more time you will have when you retire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned a big one for me: gardening!
    Unfortunately I can only actually do this activity for about 4 months of the year as the rest of the time it is the big time sucks of raking leaves and snow shoveling!
    The other thing is definitely a good book -- I can lose an hour in the snap of a finger when engrossed in a good read.
    Thanks for chatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about gardening and crocheting!
    Seriously... how do we fit it all in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep busy on the internet too. Very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely forgot about gardening, maybe because we're in the middle of a sleet storm. Time to curl up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't crochet in a while... Now you made me what to start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at my list made me feel the same way - but right now home life is pretty much tumultuous, so I like leaving reality behind however I can while I am here. I am really looking forward to the warmer months, when I can get out in the yard/on the back porch, and finish some of my neglected furniture re-dos!

    ReplyDelete