Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old, Heather over at Acting Balanced  posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link up your post answers! Since Java is back , Heather has changed the name of her hop to "Monday Quiz About Me."
This weeks Questions:
 1. Finish this sentence - The first thing I do in the morning is...stagger down the stairs to the coffee pot.

2. What is your favorite kind of pie? cherry

3. Do you have pets?  yes - Kimmy, Pandora and Macy, their pictures are in my header.

4. What is your favorite chair in your house? I'd say the barstool at the kitchen bristo table- I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
 
My 5th question: Since today is the first day of the summer term, Do you think I'm crazy to be taking classes at my age (52) when I'm really not sure that it will help me "advance" in my job?
 

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's crazy that you're taking classes at all! You're never too old and it's never too late to learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never to late to learn...I have a PhD and if I had the chance I would do another undergraduate degree in something totally unrelated in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I took some college courses at age 50, and it made me feel good to know that I could still learn something :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay--i think you are so cool and very brave!!

    ReplyDelete