Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old, Heather over at Acting Balanced  posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link up your post answers! Since Java is back , Heather has changed the name of her hop to "Monday Quiz About Me."
This weeks Questions:

1. What was your favorite childhood toy?- I'd have to say my bike

2. Where did you go this weekend? - nowhere

3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself?  What did you buy? It's been a while - probably a couple of months ago when I bought a few new articles of clothing.

4. Paper, Plastic or Reusable? I'd like to say that I always do the reuseable thing but I often forget to put them back in the car when I get home from grocery shopping.

My 5th question - Have you gotten around to scanning your old pictures or are you old enough to have old non-digital pictures? I just recently started and it's going to take FOREVER but hopefully I'll get it done and have them all organized!

16 comments:

  1. Very interesting answers. After my husband died in 2006 I started scanning over 50 years worth of pics into my computer. I still have some to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have BOXES of photos to scan! Being the oldest grandchild on both sides of the family, I have possession of all of the grandparents' photos! It's my intended 2013, maybe and 14, project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have albums full of my kids when they were little. I'm going to try and work on them a little every weekend.

      Delete
  3. I have been scanning old pictures for my blog as well as gifts to my parents since my father can't remember as well as he used. We have also compared the grandchildren to their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually do not have any old photos of myself because I don't like getting my picture taken. The only things you find my picture on is my driver license, student ID, and work ID.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 50 years worth of old photos that I have been trying to get scanned for the past two years. It's quite a job! I do a few, then take a break for a while. Eventually, it will be nice to have all digital copies, since some of my original photos are fading away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure mine are going to turn into quite a task too.

      Delete
  6. We got a new computer several years back that was not compatible with our scanner so scanning stopped then so you can see how out of it I am. I do have many, many photo albums full of wonderfully organized pictures from our whole married life that are now fading. My question is where do you digitally store all your photos once they are scanned into the computer? Do you put them on CD? This is something I really need to "get with the program" on. Thanks for the inspriration. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are actually sites where you can upload them to - that way if your computer crashes, they're not lost.

      Delete
  7. I have so many pictures I get anxiety even thinking about scanning them. They are in albums and so disorganized that I'm dying to at least put them in chronological order, but again, there are so many that it overwhelms me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to scan pics as I need them for the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tami, We have been scanning old photos ---and hubby is also putting some of them on CD's.... By the time we are gone and another generation is looking at them, the CD's will be no longer!!!!! ha

    I use reusable bags --when i can remember them... As you know, we had an incredible weekend since it was our anniversary.

    My favorite childhood toy was my doll, LuLu... Don't have her anymore --but she was very special.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete