Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Question Friday

Time to head over to Mama M's at My Little Life for 5 question Friday!




Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear and LINK UP!
Questions for Friday, June 22nd.
 1. What do you keep a stock pile of? Groceries - I try to keep the freezer stocked with meat and the cupboards full of canned goods.

2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?
Something involving coffee and chocolate.

3. How do you blow off steam?
Cleaning! If I'm really upset about something you will find me cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets..... washing walls  - deep cleaning that doesn't get done on a regular basis.

4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?
I am actually quite used to that so I wouldn't do anything different.

5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?
I left home at 16 so I had no curfew.


10 comments:

  1. I clean when I'm upset, too! Must be a woman thing! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww man, how i wish i cleaned when i am mad---or any time really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it - you'll be surprised how much you can get done when you're mad!

      Delete
  3. 4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?

    My children are grown and my husband passed away several years ago. So I have just me time most days 24/7. I would love to go back to the days when I longed for some just me time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time you get mad would come and my house - I Hate housework

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I cleaned when I got mad! Sorry you have so much alone time. As much as I crave it sometimes with a 3 year old and 6 month old, I'm very thankful that I have them.

    ReplyDelete