1. What's something you miss about the 80's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I do have a library card for the University library and I use it a lot.
3. What's the secret to success?
Ummmmm................have I succeeded yet? In some things, in others not. I guess the only "secret" that I can think of is to never give up.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
You have to remember that I'm a country girl. Is fishing down by the pond considered a game? How about skeet shooting?
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Remotes for the TV, a couple of coasters and lots of fingerprints.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I do have a bike. I got it for my birthday last year after daughter decided she wanted hers back. I've always loved riding a bike and do it as often as I can. Although the bike is fairly new, it is "vintage" looking - just one speed, coaster brakes and a wicker basket on the front.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
The only cheese I don't like is blue cheese. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say either Swiss or Cojack.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Daughter came by last night to discuss the book she's been researching. Blood Feud - history of Hatfield/McCoy Feud. She wants to know details before the show this weekend. We sat there and discussed what she had read and what has been passed down through the family for about 3 hours. There were some discrepancies but not that many. I'm interested to see what the show is like. Keep in mind that the McCoy family has never sold their story for a movie so most that I have seen have been shown from the Hatfield point of view - I may be venting next week.

You are one of THE McCoys????
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a bike with a basket ... I have a standard bike (not a racing bike) with just a couple of gears, and I can't put on a basket because it'll interfere with the gears. :-(
blue is the only cheese i won't eat either---i know--i miss the days of carrying my babies too!
ReplyDeleteI missed a post somewhere I think...are you related to those McCoys? That's so interesting! I would love a 'vintage' looking bike but you need gears here in the mountains.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try to catch the Hatfield/McCoy special - I've been seeing the advertising!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're a REAL McCoy? Very cool.
ReplyDeleteSeveral of us miss our 80s babies... all grown up now.
Have a wonderful day.
WOW That bike sounds wonderful. You're a REAL MCCOY! How cool is that!
ReplyDeleteI love swiss cheese. I also like your fishing as a game.. I think it so counts.. Have a great day..
ReplyDeleteI love wicker baskets on bicycles.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to get to know you. I think fishing should be considered a game too.
ReplyDeletevintage looking bikes are the best~
ReplyDelete