Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old, Heather over at Acting Balanced posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link up your post answers! Since Java is back , Heather has changed the name of her hop to "Monday Quiz About Me."
This weeks Questions:
1. Finish this sentence - The thing I dislike most about shopping is....
Crowds!
2. What is your favorite flavor of jello?
Don't like jello but if I have to pick one I'd say strawberry.
Don't like jello but if I have to pick one I'd say strawberry.
3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?
Not sure that I'd trade places with anyone - my life if far from perfect but it's mine!
Not sure that I'd trade places with anyone - my life if far from perfect but it's mine!
4. Who changes the lightbulbs at your house?
I do!
I do!
I really don't have a question this week but I would like to use this space to say thank you to all the veterans who have fought for our freedom. A special thanks to my grandfather, dad and uncles, brother and my son for their service!

I second your thank you. Happy Memorial Day!
ReplyDeleteYeah I thank your family members also..THEY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.
ReplyDeleteLest we forget...
ReplyDelete