Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pondering With a Purpose

Thursday is here again and it's time to do a little "pondering" with Brenda from Fiction With a Purpose.


Her rules are really easy:

1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in her sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Go back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list on Brenda's.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!

This Week's prompt:  Scary Movies


Do you enjoy a good fright? Or do you prefer the blood and gore of the scary movies?

Do I like scary movies - that would depend on the subject matter. I don't mind scary movies about things like Frankenstein, mummies, zombies, werewolves.... things that I know are not really going to happen. On the other hand - those movies about serial killers or psychotic people - those scare me because things like that really do happen!

5 comments:

  1. this is so funny because I completely forgot about the old scary movies.... I remember sitting with my dad when I was REALLY little and we would watch a weekly show called "Chiller" - those were the old scary movies with the stuff that you knew would never happen... but of course as a child I thought they were real. I remember this recurring dream about a mummy hiding in the dog house and a skeleton hanging behind the garage....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Disney rated gal. When you're old you have to protect the heart, you know. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a scary movie fan - at all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete