Empty Nest in Illinois
surely as good a reason to take a day off that I have ever seen! he looks so tiny in his daddy's arms... so precious!
Is that his daddy holding him? How sweet! No wonder you cannot concentrate on your term paper! ;-)
sooooooooooo precious!!!
don't worry, i can't concentrate on anything either! ;) if only you could hold him!!!!!
Oh I do wish I could! You and that son of mine have made a perfect little boy!
Those are so precious. He's so adorable.
surely as good a reason to take a day off that I have ever seen! he looks so tiny in his daddy's arms... so precious!
ReplyDeleteIs that his daddy holding him? How sweet! No wonder you cannot concentrate on your term paper! ;-)
ReplyDeletesooooooooooo precious!!!
ReplyDeletedon't worry, i can't concentrate on anything either! ;) if only you could hold him!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I do wish I could! You and that son of mine have made a perfect little boy!
DeleteThose are so precious. He's so adorable.
ReplyDelete