Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, Hilary over at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to
fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps (she came up with the last two statements). Hilary really needs co-hosts, so please email me some statements! She would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- I can only take so much "meeting crap" in a day
- I don’t like cabbage but I love brussel sprouts.
- When I watch kids play I smile.
- I have a cross and a poem, "I Carry a Cross in My Pocket" in my wallet.

I really like your last line best of all...and the top three could be my lines too!
ReplyDeleteI am so right there with you on #1... I mean seriously.... meetings, meetings, meetings... who has time for work?
ReplyDeleteI don't mind cabbage but much prefer brussel sprouts and yes, I love to watch kids play... mine or others!
ReplyDelete