Thursday again! Time to do a little "pondering" with Brenda
from Fiction With a Purpose.
Her rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in her sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a
story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Go back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list on Brenda's.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
I set goals all the time. I even set up detailed spreadsheets - schedules of what I am to accomplish on a weekly basis. Trouble is, I often find myself going back and revising those spreadsheets when it becomes obvious that I was a little too ambitious. Or, I find myself scrambling to catch up. I do this is basically four different categories: diet, crochet projects, Christmas presents to be purchased, and budget/savings. That's four separate workbooks that I update/revise weekly.
But all in all, I think it's a good thing. I need to have a plan. Better yet, a Plan A, Plan B........all the way to Worst Case Scenario (and I will actually have a worksheet with that name).
.

I love this! Now I am not quite as determined as you are with a spreadsheet! But I love the fact that your adaptable and change the plans.... life is all about change!
ReplyDeleteThanks for pondering with me!
I used to make plans when I was younger, now I just try and get through one day at a time. :-)
ReplyDeleteNice. Yes, I try to make sure I budget as well. My goal is always to save a certain amount. Doesnt always happen though.
ReplyDeleteSpreadsheets?? Holy cow...you wanna come organize me? ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it's good to go back and adjust goals as the time goes by! Sometimes things happen and I think it's better to change it than to give up or feel defeated because you missed a piece.
ReplyDelete