Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, Hilary over at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to
fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Jen from what would jen do (she came up with the last two statements). Hilary really needs co-hosts, so please email me some statements! She would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
- I have no desire to eat if fancy restaurants.
- I love the smell of rain in the mountains because there's just nothing else like it.
- I wish that my bank account would magically start to grow.
- In one month I will be back in school - again.

I agree with your answer to #1.
ReplyDeletewouldn't it be nice to have a bank account grow? I think it does if you just stop paying bills :)
ReplyDeleteI like eating at very nice restaurants,but not necessarily fancy gourmet places where they give less food than I typically eat when I'm dieting kind of places where you leave hungry and one step away from the poor house. Rain in the mountains is a fresh scent. I love the smell of pine trees after it rains. Yep, I'm with you I wish our bank account would magicaly grow, too. Maybe we need some of money seed or something. Our schools open in a couple of weeks. DS begins classes on August 27th. The summer has really vanished on us, hasn't it? Thanks for visiting. Have a good weekend! ^.^
ReplyDeleteI don't mind eating at fancy restaurants - just don't like paying the fancy prices! LOL! I agree with the smell of the mountains - the air is so clean and sweet! Have a blessed weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'll be returning to school next month too! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI wish my bank account would grow too. I'll be in school again in just over a month.
ReplyDeleteI have been wishing my bank account would grow for years LOL
ReplyDeleteGood Luck in school :)
I got to admit, i like the fancy restaurants
Deleteagree on # 3!
ReplyDelete