Time to head over to Mama M's at My Little Life for 5 question Friday!
Rules for 5QF:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them,
then watch for the linky post to appear and LINK UP!
Questions for Friday, March 23rd:
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
A road trip - Virginia here I come! Airplane - ENGLAND!
2. What's your most recently read favorite book?
I've been reading Brenda's Books. Just finished Restored Hope. They are all good but I think my favorite so far is Hidden Truths.
3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?
Years ago, I went to FL on Spring Break with four other girls. We had a blast!
4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
Candy of course, dollar store toys, coloring books, new socks and underwear! They always called it their "Easter undies." Story time - when my son was 7 or 8, I put some cute little boxers in his basket. He ran to try them on. When he came back into the living room he had them on over his briefs. I told him they were underwear and he went running back into his room. He came out a little later and plopped down on the couch beside me and said, "Mom, I like these, will you get me some more?" It was one of those moments you never forget - seems like yesterday - and now he has a son of his own!
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
Nope - every once in a while I'll get my hair chopped off but I always end up growing it back out and for some reason, it's always during the winter when I get it cut.

Your answer to #1 (re: plane) was absolutely no surprise! ha!
ReplyDeleteImagine that!
DeleteGreat answers I like the Easter basket story.....too cute! I would probably drive to NJ to visit family airplane ride.....heck way not England too....love that place! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite is Hidden Truths too.... shhhh.... don't tell the other books...they'll get jealous! :)
ReplyDelete