Thursday, April 12, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!


Photobucket


Each week, Hilary over at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Cathy from Cathy Kennedy’s Blog  she came up with the last two statements (and they are quite tricky!)
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:

1. When I am __ I always ___

2. ___ is my __ of ___

3. The  ______ the ____

4. If only I _______ then ______ and everyone would be _______.

My Answers:
1. When I am upset I always clean like crazy.
2. Coffee is my answer of to everything.

3. The planting of my garden is  the long awaited time after winter.
4. If only I had more patience then I could tolerate more and  everyone would be easier to get along with.


9 comments:

  1. YES COFFEE!!!

    I'm now following you on GFC and Linky Followers. Please stop by and see my answers too!! This is fun.

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you in number one... cleaning when upset calms me down. I guess, I can mull things over better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so agree with #2 and #3.....not fessing up to the last one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If number one was true my house would be immaculate!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. We seem to be quite a bit alike! Especially when it comes to #1 and #2! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answer to number four is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a stress cleaner too...

    If you find more patience, please share the secret with me.. I sure can use some...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patience seems to be a theme for people in this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I didn't have coffee, I'm not sure I could function. *lol*

    ReplyDelete