Each week, Hilary over at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to
fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is lisa from third time is a charm
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
This week’s statements:
1. I always forget___
2. I never __without___
3. Recently I started to _____, and it has helped tremendously!
4. If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is _______.
My Answers:
1. I always forget to get something out of the deep freeze to thaw before I leave for work in the morning.
2. I never leave home without my flash drive.
3. Recently I started to do laundry one night during the week instead of letting it go until the weekend and it has helped tremendously!
4. If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is a bar.

LOL... #4 --- I wouldn't even walk into a bar... forget looking for a date!
ReplyDeleteI simply don't like going into a bar, just doesn't feel right. Can't remember the last time - and don't plan on going to one anytime in the near future!
DeleteI feel the same way about looking for a guy in a bar. Thank God I don't have to worry about that right now. :)And i do laundry practically every day... the mountain never dwindles.
ReplyDeleteI almost said a bar for number 4, too, and that certainly would be one of the last places to look. I'm like Brenda, I wouldn't even walk into one much less look outside a bar. But, I thought I think of a place a little off the wall.
ReplyDeleteFriday Sillies & FFFF Hop!
I forget to take something out to thaw and then we end up eating tuna or fast food. I've been trying really, really hard to prepare my meat on the weekend and then it's ready to put into whatever dish I want during the week. It's helped so far. I guess I could have answered #3 with that.
ReplyDeleteI was guilty of forgetting to take out meat often when I was working. What a drag! Totally with you on #4.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I agree, I the last place I'd look for a date (or a mate!) is a bar!
ReplyDelete#1 - oh yes! so bad at that too. that's how Friday Movie Pizza night came about. you can bet by the end of the week...I probably would forget to cook, let alone thaw anything!
ReplyDeleteI just wait until someone tells me they don't have anymore clean underwear. ha
That's a good idea about laundry. I usually wait until the weekend and end up with a ton of laundry to do.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on forgetting to take things out of the freezer. I need a system, just haven't come up with one yet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
I don't like doing laundry during the week, but I do like setting the wash before I go to bed so that the next AM the clothes dry quickly
ReplyDelete